Built: 1885 by Morely and Hill at Marine City, Michigan
Wrecked: June 30, 1906
Bow windlass with crosshead handle.
Mooring Buoy: NO
The sanctuary maintains seasonal moorings at many shipwreck sites. Available from May to September, the moorings make for safer diving and also protect shipwrecks from anchor damage. Sanctuary regulations require vessels to use moorings when present.
Enjoy diving the shipwrecks of Thunder Bay, but always respect the past. State and federal laws prohibit removing or disturbing artifacts. Future generations are depending on us to leave historic shipwrecks intact. Please take only pictures and leave only bubbles.